1) Currency can be returned with the new price according to the market rate.
2) No claims will be entertained after leaving the cash counter, hence kindly check your cash before leaving.
3) Payment against this remittance is subject to the laws prevailing:
4) AI Dhahery Money Exchange is not responsible for any incorrect information in the application, once the application is accepted and signed by the customer and released by the cashier.
5) Al Dhahery Money Exchange reserves the right to charge the customer for any change done thereafter.
6) If the TT (Telegraphic Transfer)/ Corporate remittance remain unpaid, the customer can only claim the value thereof at the Exchange‘s buying rate of the day when the refund takes place or the original rate at which the transaction was made, whichever is lesser. The refund claim shall only be for the principal amount, excluding charges and will not exceed the original amount paid by the customer.
7) The customer understand and accepts that AI Dhahery Money Exchange shall not be liable for any anticipatory less or loss profit, special consequential punitive, exemplary, incidental or indirect damages of any kind resulting from any delay/ non-payment/ under payment or non-delivery
8) REFUND POLICY — Claim of refund cannot be effected until the customer submits:
AI Dhahery Money Exchange will not be liable due to any of the following circumstance:
9) The customer confirms that funds for this remittance are made available from legal sources, Allowed as per the UAE laws. The remittance is not used to finance any kind of terrorism/ Money laundering activity.
10) The remittance is subject to due diligence measures advised by the Central Bank of the UAE. The customer undertakes to provide further relevant support details/documents. If the required at any time by or Audit Dept., AML Unit or the Correspondent Bank.
11) Submit to the limitations of applicable law, we may, at any time, add, change or remove any of the terms and conditions.
12) Penalties and Fees may be levied by the correspondent bank/financial institution or entity providing financial services to the beneficiary of remittances.
13) Foreign Exchange & Remittance product /service may be affected by changes in foreign currency exchange rates.
14) The customer need to understand that the actual time to complete a transaction may differ from estimates due to increased scrutiny of transactions by the correspondent bank/financial institution or entity providing financial services to the beneficiary of remittances.
16) For more information please visit our website:- www.aldhaheryexchange.com