Be Alert !!! when you send money.
- to a stranger – only send money to people you know personally.
- to someone claiming to be a relative in a crisis or an emergency you have not confirmed.
- to claim lottery prize winnings.
- to resolve an immigration matter.
- for loan or credit card fees, customs or shipping fees.
- for an item or service with a money transfer to an unknown individual.
Contact our hotline +97142213211 or email us at email@example.com
Protect Your Money – Fraud Awareness.
- Watch out for stalkers as you leave your vehicle.
- Don’t leave large sums of money in the vehicle.
- Don’t flash large amounts of cash in public.
- Watch out for those who pretend to offer help or claim your vehicle is leaking oil or has a flat tire.
- Watch out for those who deliberately stain your clothes then offer to clean them as you leave the exchange house.
- Watch out for those who act strangely to distract you while another person snatched your money.
- Avoid secluded areas when carrying large sums of cash.
- Secure your money in a safe place and away from the public.
- Keep your social media accounts private and secure.
- Do not accept a friend request from strangers.
- Use different passwords for different social sites.
- Limit your personal information on social sites.
- Pick a strong password and change it frequently.
If you have reason to believe that you are the victim of a scam, immediately contact our hotline +97142213211 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org